Mileage for last week, the week of October 17, was less than 40 KM. I am falling short of the 50-60 KM training requirement.
This week’s training – October 24 requires the following:
- Wednesday 10/26/05: 1:30 run going 7/3 with hills. Working the core.
- Thursday 10/27/05: Elliptical trainer on up hill level for 35 minutes and then a power walk on grade 6 on the treadmill for 35 minutes.
- Friday 10/28/05: Bike spinning for 30 minutes. Swim class.
- Saturday 10/29/05: 5 hours on steep trails.
- Sunday 10/30/05: 1:30 on the road going 7/3. Working the core.
- Monday 10/31/05: off
- Tuesday 11/01/05: 10 KM
This is of course all in preparation for the 50 mile race in November.
It is going to be a long training week! Yesterday’s (Wednesday) mileage: 12 KM in addition to a 30 minute step class. My muscles are sore.