Sequoia Capital’s Michael Moritz interviews Marc Andreessen (founder Netscape and Opsware, co-founder Ning), David Filo (co-founder Yahoo) and Chad Hurley (co-founder YouTube); the best bits: the audience Q&A:
Tips for start-ups?
- Have a founder who can be CEO.
- Don’t hire too many people too quickly. Keep the team size small until you identify a product for which there is a market.
- Keep your team small. You can iterate faster.
- Look at how you personally use your product and use that to guide your development.
- Hire passionate employees.