May is DemoCamp month in Toronto. This will be our 20th edition. This is truly exciting. I still remember the first DemoCamp! Our little community is growing and getting stronger.
DemoCamp is a show and tell for Toronto’s entrepreneurs so mark your calendar and participate!
- Monday, May 25, 2009 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Apply to present
- Register to attend
- Join the email announcement group
There will be 3 types of presentations.
- Demos – limited to 5 minutes and limited to 2 slides
- Pitches – 15-20 slides limited to 5 minutes must cover 15 slides in Pitch Coach
- Ignite – structured slide format, 20 slides by 15 seconds/slide = 5 minutes
Pitches is a new addition to DemoCamp. Pitches allow local startups to get feedback about their idea and company. Pitches follow a structured format: 5 minutes and 15 slides. Feedback will be provided by a set of Toronto luminaries, followed by questions from the audience.
Looking forward to seeing you all there. And as always: DemoCamp is made possible by the awesome sponsors who have continusouly supported our efforts. Become a sponsor and support DemoCamp Toronto Edition 20. This is an anniversary!