Photo by Jennifer
It is time for another DemoCamp.
DemoCamp 18 will be held in July. We have all been extremely busy and
it has been a few months since our last DemoCamp (held in February!).
So put on your blue suede shoes and join us. Details below.
For those of you who are new to DemoCamp: DemoCamp is one of the must attend events (well besides Founders and Funders)
of the Toronto tech and startup community. Don’t be shy. If you need
introductions or need to figure out who does what, show up early and
introduce yourself to the DemoCamp stewards. We will be happy to
connect you with others with similar interests (we are all geeks! some
of us are even super geeks…).
- When: Tuesday, July 15th, 2008 from 17:30 to 21:00
- Where: Supermarket, 268 Augusta Avenue, Toronto
- Registration can be done here
When you register to attend DemoCamp, you will notice that there are 3 type of registration fees:
– A general ticker: these tickets are free. You will need to register as soon as possible as these sell out very very quickly
– Community supporter tickets: these tickets cost $5 and this fee goes
toward supporting DemoCamp and helps defray any costs associated with
– Community all-star ticket: These tickets cost $10 and again help us
defray costs associated with holding DemoCamp. If you are an awesome
supporter you would buy one of these tickets!
– Sponsor tickets: These are limited to 5 sponsor and cost $200
For DemoCamp 18, we are looking for the best demos and ignite presentations ever…Apply to demo here.
The no Powerpoint (or Keynote) rules apply to DemoCamp, so bring
your application and leave the slides home. See you around folks.